Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Update for Simple Landlords Insurance customers
- Update as at 18 March 2020
While the scale and impact of the current coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak remains unknown, Simple Landlords has been working for some time to prepare for all potential outcomes for our business and to support clients and customers through this sustained period of uncertainty. We wanted to share the actions we are taking in response to this unique and evolving situation.
We have a range of plans in place across The Ardonagh Group to serve the needs of our clients without interruption, while protecting the health and safety of our colleagues and other stakeholders. This includes but is not limited to:
- Remote working where possible for our colleagues
- Avoiding travel between our UK office network and attendance at large events where possible
- Utilising Skype and other technology to hold virtual meetings with internal and external attendees
- A vigilant approach to personal hygiene and cleaning of our facilities
- Following the advice and guidance of Public Health England where suspected cases arise within our employee population, clients or other stakeholders.
Senior management-led working groups and local leadership teams are working collaboratively to ensure operational resiliency and the provision of business-critical services, with preparations in progress to enact additional measures as the situation evolves.
Additionally, our brands are all committed to providing the highest levels of customer and client service and tailored support to mitigate personal and business risks which may arise as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak. Our people will continue harnessing The Ardonagh Group’s collective scale and breadth of expertise across our near 7000-strong workforce to deliver the best possible solutions to our clients.
As a Group we will continue to monitor and review this approach in line with latest global developments and government guidance. Our priority is to protect the well-being of our colleagues, clients, policyholders, business partners and other stakeholders.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or if we can provide further support.