Non-standard Landlord Insurance

Non-Standard Landlord Insurance

Non-standard Landlord Insurance

As much as we like to keep things simple, some properties, some tenants, and some landlords, are more complicated to insure.

  • Call 0808 172 5600

  • Open Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm - for a chat.

Non-standard landlord insurance quotes

Call our specialist team on 0344 346 3323 or get a quote online.

Whether you’ve got an unusual property, unusual tenants, or your own unusual circumstances, we'll always try and find you the right cover.  

Our specialist non-standard department are on hand to talk through the details, and help you find the right insurance for YOU.

If your property is prefabricated, prone to flooding or is listed as being of historical interest - it can be harder to find the right insurance. We’re here to help.

Not all tenants are created equal. If you’re renting a property out to your mum, it’s probably at less risk than it would be if you rented it to a group of students. Having said that, we also believe that students - and lots of other people - can make fantastic tenants, so we want to help you rent out your properties to them.

As well as professional/working tenants, we can provide insurance for properties rented out to all sorts of people - including asylum seekers, families on benefits, students, retired people and housing association tenants.

Have you struggled to get landlord insurance because of criminal convictions, bankruptcy, or other personal circumstances? We believe in helping good landlords find decent insurance, and we’ll help you if we can.

If you’ve got several tenants living in a property, you need to let us know, so we can make sure you’ve got the right level of cover.

If you house is officially an HMO – short for Houses in Multiple Occupation – you might need to an HMO licence from your local council.

HMOs can be a great way for landlords to maximise the rental income from a suitable property - and we can help you make sure you’ve got the right insurance.

Related landlord insurance products
Landlord Building Insurance
Landlord building insurance
Landlord Home Emergency Cover
Landlord home emergency cover
Landlord Multiple Properties Insurance
Multi property landlord insurance
Landlord Contents Insurance
Landlord contents insurance
Read other landlord insurance articles
53 Evictions In The Uk
Evictions in the UK
Houses of Multiple Occupation - the ultimate guide for landlords
Houses of multiple occupation - the ultimate guide for landlords
59 Features Student Housing
Should student housing be your next property investment?
The Simple Landlords guide to Snow, Ice and Hail
The Simple Landlords guide to snow, ice and hail