If you’re renting out a furnished property, you need to make sure you can repair or replace broken, damaged or stolen items on a new-for-old basis. Even if it’s part furnished, or just includes carpets and curtains, with Simple Landlords contents insurance you know you’ll be covered if they get damaged.
Our contents insurance includes:
- Cover from £5,000 to £50,000 to protect the appliances and furniture on your property
- Cover for your contents in the event of fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake or storm, floods, falling trees, collision by an animal or vehicle, and even things dropping from the sky
- Cover for leaking water or oil from your heating or pipes
- Cover for ground movement, subsidence or landslip
- Cover for theft or attempted theft, malicious damage or vandalism (but only by third parties – not by your tenants - you’ll need extra malicious damage cover for that)
For more information please take a look at the full policy documents - which show exactly what you’ll be covered for.
Alternatively, give us a ring on 0808 172 5600 to chat to our friendly staff or get online and get a quote.