Key protection means you’re covered for the repair or replacement of the locks and keys used to secure your rental property. With our key cover, if keys are lost, stolen or damaged, if they’re locked inside and you need to get back into your property, we’ll pay for the locksmith to get you sorted
Our key protection includes:
- Cover for up to £1,500 a year
- Replacement or repair costs following the loss, theft or damage to your rental property keys or locks
- Locksmith charges to get you back into your property if you can’t get in
- Up to 5 duplicate keys when your locks are replaced
- Access to a 24 hour emergency helpline and a network of great 24 hour locksmiths
Things we don't cover:
- We can’t cover any work you’ve had done if you can’t produce a receipt or invoice (we need the evidence to process your claim!)
- Sorry, we can’t cover any costs that take you over the £1,500 limit of the policy.
- We won’t be able to process theft claims that haven’t been reported to the police - so if your locks have been damaged during a burglary we can’t pay for them unless you’ve told the police what happened.
- We can’t cover the loss or damage of keys that have been given or lent out to anyone else - we can only cover you and your tenants.
Our key protection costs £15 a year - so around a £1 a month.
Want to find out more?
Get a quote