If you own a property and someone gets hurt in or around it - or their property gets hurt in or around it - you could be liable to pay them compensation and any resulting legal fees.
With Simple Landlords Insurance Legal liability cover, you’ll be protected if there’s an unforeseen accident and you’re faced with personal injury or other claims from tenants or visitors.
Our legal liability cover includes:
- £2 million worth of cover as standard
- The option to upgrade to £5 million cover
- Cover for legal expenses and defence costs.
Things we don’t cover
- Sorry, but we can’t cover any damage by dangerous dogs
- We can’t cover communicable diseases (so if someone passes on an illness like chickenpox it’s out of our remit)
- We won’t be able to pay out if there’s an injury caused by using the property for anything other than private letting (so if you or your tenant are running a business out of the property and someone gets hurt using a machine, for instance)
For more information please take a look at the full policy documents - which show exactly what you’ll be covered for.
Alternatively, give us a ring on 0808 172 5600 to chat to our friendly staff - or get online and get a quote.