Why choose Simple Landlords Insurance?
Because we like to keep things simple.
- We can get you covered with landlord insurance from as little as £110.50* per property a year
No gimmicks, no jargon - just competitive prices for quality cover.
- If you’ve got a portfolio, we’ll get you an account manager, and you’ll get even leaner pricing and no fees
Give us a call and find out what we could do for you and your properties.
- You’ll only pay for the insurance you need, building your own policy from our wide range of optional extras
From protection against boiler breakdown and rent arrears, to protection for pesky lost keys - we’ve thought of it all so you don’t have to.
- If you need help, you’ll talk to our friendly, Yorkshire-based team on the phone
Our team are here to go through your options to help you choose the right cover for the right price. And if you have to make a claim, we’ve got experienced builders and surveyors on hand who can guide you through the process.
- You get to choose the right level of excess for your properties
Low excess, protected excess - you choose what’s right for you.
- We’ll give you legal liability and loss of rent protection - as standard
Relax with our legal liability and alternative accommodation or loss of rent protection, provided as standard.
- We can help you find cover for unusual or risk-prone properties
We’ll do our best to protect your large, unusual or accident prone rental homes. From vacant properties to listed buildings, flood-risk homes, holiday lets and student accommodation - we’ve got it covered.
- You’ll be in safe hands, because we’re an award winning, specialist landlord insurance provider
We’ve been doing landlord insurance for 14 years and we protect tens of thousands of rental properties.
We won’t try and catch you out – in fact we always try to pay out when you need us to. We think by keeping things simple and breaking down our cover options, we can get you the right cover, and do right by you if things go wrong. It’s as simple as that.
Why not give us a try?
Get a quote